LET’S START YOUR PROJECTS WITH US

All are welcome….If you need furniture for your store, your hotel, resto or resort projects or have inquiry any loose furniture, don’t hesitate to contact us, we will get back to you soon, let’s work together !









F A Q

Why Should WISANKA ?

WISANKA is a manufacturer and worldwide exporter of Wooden Furniture, Rattan & Natural Fiber Furniture, Craft and Home Accessories from Indonesia since 1993. Our furniture is available for indoor and outdoor use for retail, wholesale, and also hotel project furniture.

Where is The Location ?

Our head office located in Surakarta (Solo), Central Java, Indonesia. Our Showroom and production facilities located in Solo, Jepara, Cirebon and Jakarta. 

Do You Use Kiln-Dried Wood & How is The Moisture Content ?

Yes we do. The moisture contents of Wooden Furniture are:
a. 1 – 2 cm thickness MC 12% – 15%
b. 3 – 4 cm thickness MC 16% – 18%
c. 5 cm thickness and up MC 19% – 20%

What Kind of Material is Available ?

Our Indoor Wooden Furniture made of Teak, Mahogany, Mindy, Acacia and another type of Indonesian Wood. Our Outdoor Furniture made of Teak, Alloy Casting, Aluminum Pipe, Stainless Steel, Synthetic Rattan, and bathyline. Our Rattan & Natural Fiber furniture made of skin of rattan, croco, water hyacinth, sea grass, and another natural fiber. Our craft and home accessories made of wood, terracotta, terrazzo, fabric, and various natural fibers assorted from all over Indonesia.

Can You Accept Buyers Designs ?

Yes we can, as long as the design is suitable with the material and production method requested. What you have to do is send us your designs by e-mail, complete with the measurement and specification you preference then we will carry on.

How Long is The Production Lead-Time ?

a. Mahogany Furniture without carving 7-8 weeks
b. Mahogany Furniture with carving 9-10 weeks
c. Mahogany Furniture with exceptional design or hard carving 11-12 weeks
d. Indoor Teak Furniture 8-9 weeks
e. Rattan and Natural Fiber Furniture 6-7 weeks
f. Bamboo Furniture 6-7 weeks
g. Synthetic Rattan Furniture 7-8 weeks
h. Garden Teak Furniture 8-10 weeks
i. Alloy Casting Furniture 8-10 weeks
j. Aluminum Pipe and Stainless Steel Furniture 7-8 weeks
l. Lighting, Craft and Home Accessories 6-7 weeks

What is The Minimum Order ?

The minimum order quantity is 1 x 20 feet container.

Do You Guarantee The Quality ?

Yes we do, all of our products are checked by our QC team in many production steps. We doing QC start from the selection of mateials until the finishing and packaging system. If you receive some damage, we are open discussion for the solution.

Compliance ?

If there is some defective product, please send us report with detail pictures maximum 1 months after unloaded. We can analyzes together the damage, if it couses from our side, we will responsible for this. Damage in shipping and unloading process are not covered.

What is The Payment Term ?

a. Irrevocable L/C
b. T/T with 30% Down Payment and the rest 70% payment against documents.

WISANKA DIVISION ADDRESS

CLASSIC & RECLAIMED FURNITURE DIVISION 

Jl. Sultan Hadlirin Km. 4,5, Langon
Jepara 59427, Central Java, Indonesia
Tel. +62-291-596578
Fax. +62-291-596579

www.indonesiaclassic-furniture.com

www.finefurniturecenter.com

www.classicfurniturewholesale.com

www.furniture4palace.com 

FURNITURE, LIGHTING AND CRAFT DIVISION 

Jl. Kisabalanang No. 46, Kertasari, Weru
Cirebon 45154 West Java, Indonesia
Tel. +62-231-325450
Fax. +62-231-323599

www.lightingforliving.com

www.syntheticrattanfurniture.com

www.cirebonrattan.com

RATTAN & NATURAL FIBERS DIVISION 

Gesingan, Luwang, Gatak
Sukoharjo 57557, Solo
Central Java, Indonesia
Tel./Fax. +62-271-7891605
www.indonesiarattan.com

www.naturalrattan.com

www.indonesiareclaimedteak.com

INDOOR & OUTDOOR FURNITURE DIVISION 

Jl. Solo -Yogya Km. 24, Kepoh, Ceper,
Klaten 57465, Central Java, Indonesia
Tel. +62-272-555614 | 555215
Fax. +62-272-555615 | 555218
www.indoor-teak.com

www.teakmodernfurniture.com

www.garden-teak.com

www.modern-outdoorfurniture.com

INDOOR WOODEN FURNITURE DIVISION 

Jl. Solo Daleman No. 41, Baki, Sukoharjo 57556,
Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
Tel. +62-271-623231 | 623232
Fax. +62-271-623233
www.indoor-mahogany.com

www.furniture4hotel.com

www.indonesiacontemporary-furniture.com

www.indonesian-teak.com

www.indonesiateakroot.com

PIGUNO FURNITURE DIVISION 

Jl. Solo-Yogya KM. 26 Penggung, Ceper,
Klaten, Jawa Tengah 57465
Tel. +62-272-555777
Fax. +62-272-555888
www.pigunofurniture.com

www.piguno.com

www.hotelsupplyfurniture.com